Citizens Advice is an independant charity which receives no funding from Central Government.
Any donation, no matter how small, is gratefully received and will help to support the provision of free advice to the people of Wirral and to train and develop our volunteers. Here are some examples of what your donations can give…
- £50.00 – would help us run an outreach service for in a needy area
- £25.00 – would help provide advice to a family with debt problems
- £10.00 – contributes to developing our telephone advice team
- £5.00 – contributes to a days training for a volunteer Advisor
- £2.50 – contributes to our Online Advice Service
Click the button to make a donation – you can make one single payment, or regular payments if you prefer…